I would always remember the beckoning sunrise of my childhood. For that was when this dream began. A dream of still unknown aspiration that started to stir my heartstrings, getting to fill my vivid imagination with overwhelming delight.
As our home bordered the shoreline of Negros Oriental, I would see the sun coming up one scalloped mountain of Cebu and from it’s rim, it would peep at me with seeming warm hello in the eye. Likewise, it was saying, “Come! Step on the pedal. Let’s ride the day together.”
NMCFI – MEP MISSION
We are a Filipino Institution, engaged in Maritime Education and Training, committed to:
- lead with integrity
- serve with reliability and efficiency
- uphold quality of education and training
- uphold safety and care of our environment
In delivering world class service to our customers
As objectives evidence to the manifestation of the Negros Maritime College Foundation Inc. (NMCFI) management’s commitment to quality, it shall undertake the following vision, mission, and objectives for its MARITIME EDUCATION PROGRAM
NMCFI – MEP VISION
“To be a center of excellence, top quality institution of learning in maritime education and training”
- To comply with the requirements of STCW 2010 as amended in order to produce globally competitive Graduates.
- To provide quality tech-vocational-science and technological education.
- To hire morally upright, dedicated, competent, efficient and effective Instructors.
- To continually improve School facilities and equipment to meet the fast changing technologies.
- To establish linkages with different Government and Private Agencies for OJT purposes.
- To conform with Policies, implementing Rules and Regulations of MARINA (CHED and TESDA).
- To provide equal opportunity for Quality Education to the masses, regardless of belief, religion or social status.
- To establish community extension services aimed at upholding the safety and care of our environment.